The following are the all of the articles that have been tagged as and being related to Tablespoon Sugar that can be found here at Musings From Us, for your enjoyment.
Crispy Corn Fritters
1 cup self-rising flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup whole kernel corn
Fat for deep frying
Confectioner’s sugar for dusting
1. Resift self-rising flour and sugar together
2. Add egg, milk and corn. Stir until blended.
3. Drop batter into fat a teaspoonful at a time.
4. Maintain fat at 350 degrees and fry fritters until golden brown, turning once with a spoon to cook evenly.
5. Remove fritters from fat and drain on coffee filters.
6. Serve piping hot on warm platter. Sprinkle fritters with confectioner’s sugar before serving.